Sunday 24 January 2010

Gulp & Gasp: Kluang Teachers in Action

Best Group Performance: Group 2
From left: Hajariah (trainer), Noraini, Ida Soraya (Best Lord Septic), me,
 Farhan (always wriggling her toes happily despite being tied up as Rose!), Azri (trainer)

You can't beat Kluang coffee after two days of hard work!

Hmmm...Azri deep in thought on becoming a good trainer :)

Date: 21-22 Jan 2010
Venue: SMK Tinggi Kluang
Trainer: Azri, Hajariah and I

Hi everyone! Just got back from Gunung Lambak after three weeks of no exercise!! Boy was I panting but it sure felt good to sweat. My second pit stop in the training circuit- Kluang, my own homeground. Well-done to Kluang teachers for their participation in the Literature Component Course conducted recently. I thought they were wonderful and the drama was superb. I definitely saw a lot of potential in the young teachers. They have a lot of ideas and enthusiasm- they surely impressed me. We showed them their performances right after the session before announcing the best actor and actresses. I couldn't do it in Pontian as urs truly forgot to bring the videocam cable. Am trying my best to upload the video although the link seems to be missing from my blog! Photo bucket too failed and am now trying Youtube. Well-done to all teachers and co-trainers Azri and Hajariah! You made me proud. Results of the Golden globe Award:

Best Percy: Khoo Cheng May
Best Crouch: Roslinda Dollah
Best Rose: Mary Thomas
Best Lord Septic: Ida Soraya
Best Group: Group 2



No comments: