Thursday 10 June 2010

Skyping for the first time..

Skyping for the first time is so exciting! In my bid to improve my tech skills, I skyped today with a dear old friend Kok Keong aka KK Tang. How do I describe it in one word? Wonderful!! Thanks Keong for teaching me how to do it- I owe you that mushroom batter when I'm in KL the next time around- that is if you are not so busy, being CEO and all (all that power to hire and fire). Am trying to do video conferencing during the Co Curricular Day between my school and another. Wish me luck! Here's one ambitious teacher (or simply an idiot!) who will not take 'no' for an answer. If only you know the ICT situation in my school..sob sob sob...still I will not be discouraged by this- with God's will I will succeed!

4 comments:

Nor Fadzleen said...

That's splendid Kak Rahmah, there's always a first for everything. When it comes to technology, what's important is to learn, unlearn and relearn. Have fun!

Rahmah said...

tx fadzleen,
i must emulate you when it comes to technology ok :)

syazaz@yahoo.com said...

awwww! good to see you are engaging with the technology :)
best of luck kak Rahmah!

btw, do add me :P
zaza.zakaria

Rahmah said...

yeah better late than never syaza :))