Wednesday 5 October 2011

Action Research- WORDWISE: Using pictures and explicit vocabulary teaching strategies to improve 5S1 descriptive compositions

Recently I posted on the Action Research Seminar I took part in. My apologies for having to retract the report as the seminar isn't over yet - the state level seminar is scheduled for 22nd October. In place of it, I've decided to share this one which I did in 2008, all in the spirit of sharing. I'm posting the action research report below and on the left sidebar under 'Action Research'.  I think it will give those of you interested in action research a headstart. I don't claim it to be the best but it should give you some ideas how to go about it. Incidentally, this research won the following awards:


 
***I'd appreciate that it is used strictly for educational purposes, that credit be given to the researcher and that copyright is observed.

No comments: