Thursday 29 March 2012

Mesyuarat Penyelarasan Perlaksanaan MBMMBI for SMT/SMV/Kolej Vokasional, BPTV, MOE

Date: 19-22 March 2012
Venue: Vistana Hotel, KL

Alhamdulillah..the national level course organised by BPTV, MOE for 45 Heads of English Panel was successfully conducted by Hajah Normala, my very good friend from Seremban and I. Pn Bayani, the Assistant Director (BPTV) took care of all of us right from the beginning. On the first night, we had a session with Tn Hj Ahmad Tajuddin, director of BPTV, MOE who welcomed all participants and shared the latest in technical and vocational education. The course aimed at sharing programmes carried out for MBMMBI and promoting English in school. I thoroughly enjoyed being with the mixed group and hope they felt the same. What is knowledge if not shared? I personally found the participants very sporting. It's been some time since I trained, so this was a welcomed change indeed.

A special thanks to my co-trainer, Mala from SM Teknik Ampangan, Pn Bayani, Pn Hajah Norrohani Othman (Principal Assistant Director BPTV) and Din for helping with the technical aspects. It was great to meet Asha (now Dr Asha), and old friend from Penang! I certainly hope that the interactions help particularly the young heads of panel and rejuvenate the senior ones.

May  ELT be a more meaningful vocation :)










The Thinking Teacher





No comments: