Sunday 29 April 2012

MBMMBI Pedagogy Course- Kluang district

Date: 23-27th April 2012
Venue: SMK Sri Lalang, Kluang


A total of 20 English teachers from Kluang district were selected to attend the next phase of Pedagogy Course under the MBMMBI programme.I was tasked to handle the Listening-Speaking slots with Sham from SMK Jalan Kota. I saw We successfully conducted the course. This time around, it was held for 5 days and 3 days respectively. Participants were exposed to listening and speaking, reading and writing skills following the modules built by IPGM. I saw it as an opportunity to meet young teachers who were eager to learn and put their training to practice and also to 'redeem' myself after what happened last year! Thanks to PPD KLuang (Hj Mahyudin Salim) for selecting me to train.







The Thinking Teacher


No comments: