Sunday 23 June 2013

'Catch us If You Can' booklet


I will not grow weary of people who ask for materials, advice or help but never say 'thank you' or even give credit to me as the owner of original materials taken from this blog because this blog is part of my small contribution and deed (amal) as a teacher. It is a medium in which I can share anything useful related to English Language teaching (ELT) or bridge teachers and students with useful links related to ELT. What is knowledge if not shared? 

Lest we forget...the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: 

"When a person dies, all his deeds come to an end except three: sadaqah jaariyah (ongoing charity, e.g. a waqf or endowment), beneficial knowledge (which he has left behind), or a righteous child who will pray for him." 

(Reported by Al-Tirmidhi)

Here's the link to a little booklet which is a combination of my students' work and internet materials for the novel CATCH US IF YOU CAN. Please do edit as necessary as it is not the be all and end all.


Happy Teaching!




The Thinking Teacher



6 comments:

Felicia (SMK Pusa) said...

Thank you so much for this booklet. It'll really help my students to structure their answers. May God bless you for your generosity :)

Rahmah said...

You're welcome felicia :) hope it's useful

Anonymous said...

As a beginning ESL teacher, I really find your blog useful. Thank you for sharing all the resources and articles :)

Rahmah said...

you're welcome ashley :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kak Rahmah. I've never met you before but you have always been my idol. Hopefully I can meet you one day.

Rahmah said...

you're welcome nurul :) in sha Allah